Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Tabletops by Pink Door Decor

It's that time of year and many people are hosting holiday parties.  I might add that I hosted my community party last evening and my table top looked quite splendid with the flickering hurricane candles used as a center piece under the dimmed chandelier lighting.  Let's start with the centerpiece of the table.  Nothing like candle light to set the mood.

 


Table Top Focal Point


This beautiful hurricane in pairs makes a great focal point for the table and it resembles a Christmas Tree. The metallic swirls reflect the candlelight and add a festive touch to any celebration.

Transitional Place Setting and Dinnerware


This is one of my favorite dinnerware sets from Pottery Barn. The set has a transitional feel that would work in a formal or casual setting. The silver trim looks fabulous with the modern hurricanes found on Pink Door Decor.

Dressing Up The Sideboard


This beautiful piece of canvas art would look absolutely gorgeous with silver and white accessories. Hanging this modern piece of art over a traditional wooden sideboard would definitely add cheer to your holiday setting. I like this piece of art because it works regardless of your furniture style.

Send me your holiday tabletops and dining spaces.  I would love to take a peak at them!
Until Next Time
Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...