Saturday, December 21, 2013

Color Watch 2014 by Pink Door Decor

The word has spread like wild fire about Pantone's Color of the Year for 2014.  If you haven't heard, this years beauty is Radiant Orchid.




I cannot wait to see all of the fashion and design combinations used with this color over the next few months.  What't great about Pantone colors is you can easily purchase a dress from one store in this color and go to a totally different store and find matching accessories. Fabric companies like Duralee, have already created fabrics to mimic Radiant Orchid.  The color reminds me of a richer, more sophisticated mauve that was so popular in the '80's.


What color combination would you add to Radiant Orchid?  I think my favorite add on color would be some shade of gray.  What do you think?


Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer
Atlanta Interior Design


1 comment:

  1. Purple/Lavender is my favorite color, but I gotta say I'm not too excited about this year's color :-( I prefer the orange pallet of Tangerine Tango of 2012 :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...