Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Forward

Now that I've had a week to adjust to daylight savings time I think it's safe to say that spring cleaning is next.  With the unusual warm weather the south has experienced I feel like I've skipped spring and forged ahead to summer.  
Wait, skip spring and forget what spring cleaning does for me?  No way!  Spring makes me giddy with excitement knowing that I'm about to give my home a micro dermabrasion treatment.  I pretty much plan on pealing off the surface accessories and starting from scratch.  Here are a few of my inspirations and where you can find them.


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to pass this post to my designer, we use a lot of country french planters in our custom floral designs, but we don't use a lot of metal. I love that rustic look, it is genius. And we can use it for some of our outdoor plants and arrangements as well. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...