Monday, March 12, 2012

Let's Talk Tables....For My Mudroom



How much or how little should I decorate, that’s the question I’ve been pondering?  With the addition of the mudroom I’m forced to marry Practical with Decorative only because I want my home to look more like a magazine cover rather than a train wreck.   Keeping in mind my family of mess monsters I need a sturdy, beat up proof console table, a decorative bench that won’t mind being used as a stage, a runner and a really cool lamp.
Harbor Shelf

I have several attractive yet durable ideas for all of the above.  Unfortunately, my indecisiveness is preventing me from making a decision at the moment but fortunately I still have some time before construction is finished.
    
Let’s talk tables!  I love the look of the Harbor Shelf.  Although the shelves are glass, the frame is metal and the piece is a good combination of practical and decorative.

On the other hand I'm really digging the Industrial Engineering Table. Bottom line, it’s sturdy, it’s steel and would work great in a mudroom.  

Choices, choices what is a girl to do?  I know, decide table or shelf and go from there.  It’s like building blocks, you have to start from the bottom and work your way up.  Looks like I’ve got a few more blogs to go before it’s all done.  (Teri)
Industrial Engineering Table


Happy Decorating
The Girls Behind the Pin Door
Teri and Terrell






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...