Sunday, February 1, 2015

What's On Your Menu for Super Bowl Sunday?

I am sure many of you are heading to a party to cheer on your favorite team for the super bowl.  Drive safe and make sure you have a designated driver if you decide to partake in a few libations!
I am more interested in what's on the menu.  I love great party foods and the entire set up and ambience of a fun gathering.

I will admit that today was my first time making the all famous Rotel Dip with seasoned ground turkey.  It was a big hit and quite tasty.  This will definitely be on my next party menu.  I used my slow cooker as opposed to the microwave, that was one of the cooking suggestions on the back of the Rotel Tomatoes and Chiles.



If you are serving a big group, you want to make sure you have a few great trays for serving.  These trays from Pink Door Decor are casual and perfect for a Super Bowl Party.


I would love to hear about your favorite dish for the big game!

Until next time!


Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...