Sunday, February 15, 2015

All Things Marsala-Pantone Color of 2015

I am very excited about Pantone's Color for 2015.  It's a very sexy color that both men and women can rock with flair and sophistication. It reminds me of my favorite red wine, Sweet Chocolate Rouge (maybe I'll talk about wines in my next blog). 


When Pantone speaks, every one listens and you begin to see a flurry of this color everywhere you go, especially in the fashion world. This week on my Facebook page, I will share a few of my favorite looks and things using beautiful and rich Marsala! Make sure you like and follow me on Facebook @pinkdoordecor.


What do you think of the color of the year?

Until Next Time!


Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...