Monday, May 26, 2014

HGTV Property Brothers Team with Pink Door Decor for a Home Makeover.

We were very excited when HGTV Property Brother's approached us about our website and products for one of their episodes filmed in Atlanta. Check out a few of our products featured on their show and pictures taken from the home makeover! We featured home decor products from Go home and Uttermost, which are available on our website at www.pinkdoordecor.com.













Until Next Time
Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer

5 comments:

  1. Nice and informative information shared by your blog. I really appreciate it.
    Home Accessories Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I just purchased a mansion of a house. I think that I will need a lot of help decorating the interior with find furniture and decor. Hopefully we can hire a luxury home designer to help us out. http://www.grollohomes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one on the top is actually an office type room? Is this a house or an office? The designs are great and I've seen this kind of designing featured at lifestyle magazine Singapore, but I would prefer a room with light colors. It is more lively.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a new apartment last year and working with those home automation guys was a pleasant experience. They were absolutely awesome during the whole process.
    Home Automation

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favourite home tour so far.look at my version :)
    Accent pieces

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...