Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tisket a Tasket I need a little Basket



I really like the this set of three wire baskets.  The sturdy metal handle gives them a bit of character and they would look great filled with anything from magazines to mail.  

Heavy and able to handle anything.  The paired metal baskets would look great on a hearth filled with kindle and logs.  The weathered look makes them look as if they've been around forever.

I don't think I'd actually carry these to the market but if I displayed them with filled with flowers or fruit it sure would look like I did.  Styled with a sweet silhouette the Stork Baskets are a hit on any counter top or corner of a room.












Happy Decorating
The Girls Behind the Pink Door
Teri and Terrell

1 comment:

  1. I love these charming baskets. Great alternative to standard potting options.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...